Thank you for your interest in helping Arkansas families and communities build wealth by protecting family land. Please visit the sites and resources below for additional information on the Heir Property Act. And spread the word!
* Review the celebratory infographic. The Heir Property Act became law in February 2015 and takes effect January 1, 2016.
* View the online tutorial.
* Listen to the radio interview.
* Like us on Facebook.
* Subscribe to our newsletter.
* Read previous newsletters.
* Read and share our brochure.
* Follow us on Twitter.
Contact us for more information, to submit your endorsement, or to add your name and county to our supporter list.
Heirs of Arkansas
PO Box 166661
Little Rock, AR 72206
Previous issues of our newsletter are listed below. Please join us and spread the word! Thanks!
* February 2015 – CELEBRATING PASSAGE!
* July 2014 – Endorsements by state legal groups, success in other Southern states, learning opportunities
* February 2014 – Building community wealth through protecting family land
* January 2014 – National endorsements
* December 2013 – Heir Property and the Heir Property Act
* November 2013 – Looking to 2015